The Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant is a need-based federal grant.
- Pell Grant recipients receive priority for Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants
- Undergraduate Student
- Priority is given to full-time (12 credit hour) students
- File a FAFSA by the priority deadline
- Award range varies based on fund availability
- Limited amount of funds allocated to Virginia Tech by the Federal Government
- Because of the limited funds, it is important to file the FAFSA by the priority deadline